Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A regular November visitor.

I am always amazed at the regularity of some birds to turn up year after year in the same place on almost the same date ...certainly within 7/10days . The Short Eared Owl has been returning for several years to Pagham Spit and I was pleased to see that this year is no exception and as I made my way over the beach early this morning I unintentionally flushed the bird which then made its way north across the harbour
One I took earlier...in North Uist
PS..Yesterday afternoon I found a late Wheatear near the Little Lagoon

No comments: