Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What a sunrise!

As I looked out this morning at 7.40 I noted this fantastic sky well before sunrise

  
This is a stitched panorama from 3 images...left click to appreciate   

20 minutes later the sun arose
. A quick walk up to the harbour entrance and all the usual birdlife was present plus a Kingfisher (no photo unfortunately)
A busy day precluded any more birding and as night fell I learnt that Bearded Tits were present in the reedbed along the North Wall and photographers had a field day. I wonder if they will remain until tomorrow?

No comments: