Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Breech Pool ...again!

Yesterday I mentioned the summer plumaged BT Godwits but as I didn't have my camera I returned this morning to capture this fine example....
...shame about the lost eye but appreciate the brilliant colour!
Here are some of the others....

...in various stages of plumage



An Egret in the shallows by the sluice gate..


..and a humble House Sparrow


No comments: