Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Friday, May 4, 2012

It's good to be back in Pagham....

...but I don't think much of the weather!

Have just returned from a couple of weeks in Mallorca...great birding.

At present trawling through a load of images from which I will select some for my Flickr site in due course.


A quick wander around Pagham Spit this morning and I clocked Whitethroat, Blackcap, Garden Warbler,
Willow Warblers and Wheatears. Dozens of Sawallows were flying East and I was pleased to note that the Little Terns were back in addition to Common and Sandwich Terns.

Sorry I missed the White Storks in Fontwell!

No comments: