Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Cattle Egrets...at last!

Having searched unsuccessfully for the reported Cattle Egrets in the Hunston area  during the past few days I eventually caught up with a few of them today in a sheep field south of Ivy lake.

They did not hang around long and neither did I as the farmer approached and encouraged me to move on as heavy farm vehicles were about to arrive!
Nevertheless I was pleased to get a couple of shots through a hedge!! Things are never easy!!

No comments: