Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Moth trap result


I am not a mother but I have made a moth trap but use it infrequently as I get so frustrated trying to identify the numerous moths that sometimes turn up. Having used it last night I was pleased to find three identifiable creatures this morning...not all moths!


Buff Tip
Poplar Hawk moth





Cockchafer


Will have to get stuck into moths during the lockdown!




Cockchafer

No comments: