Top Paragraph

Pagham Birder: The Blog

A regular account of the birds seen mainly on and around Pagham Spit, the Lagoon and the North Wall plus other birding exploits from time to time.
Any news of interest regarding the ongoing erosion problems on Pagham Beach will, from now on, be shown on my other blog together with general beach photos.. Click on the link... Pagham Beach Blog on this page.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

A very different day... PT 2

I'm having problems with my blog and having almost completed todays entry I suddenly lost the lot...VERY frustrating! Grrrrr!
So, I re-did the first part but having secured a few more photos today I wanted to post them so I decided on creating a  Pt2 as I couldn't face losing what I have already done a second time!

Moorhen looking stunning in the sunlight.



The Great Crested Grebes were quite obliging but there was no attempt at displaying and certainly no weed dances, for which is I was hoping.






..and finally at the lakes...
Pochard

On the way home I decided to drop into the North Wall but the clouds came over and the bird life was a bit slim apart from plenty of Black Tailed Godwits on Breech pool.

About to alight. 



Treading water!

Last but not least...Wigeon grazing in the horses field.

No comments: